This is composed of the Library and the Audio-Visual Center. The library is stocked with books, magazines, periodicals, and other reading materials. It is also where the Independent Reading Program is conducted. The AV Center is also equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment.
The IMC-Library, the brain of the school, plays an essential role in accomplishing the school’s aim. It is a place of peace and quiet, a haven of learning and study.
- Always register upon entering.
- Observe silence. Respect other students and teachers who are using the library
- Keep it clean.
- Running around, playing and eating are not allowed.
- Handle the library materials and equipment with proper care.
- Remove the shoes before entering the Carpeted Area